Hey there gang!
How are all of my DA friends been since the beginning of 2014?
Boy! Do have been awfully busy with many different things this year and sorry for going so long without uploading any new content either, but it just got to the point of being unbearable so had to take a very long break in order to regroup myself to put out more and more better content than just a bunch of incomplete pencil art.
- Learned how to use Manga Studio 5 EX
- A proud owner of a Huion H610 tablet
- Did a commission for the first time in a very long time (sorry for the long wait) glad the client liked it.
- Started up a business, copy-righted the name and everything, but won't reveal anymore than just that!
- Doing online courses now as it was becoming too strenuous to take those long hours on the road to attend a 4 hour class.
- Currently working on a comic to be uploaded on 7chan.
- Got all of the character design, concept art done.
-The toughest part was editing someone else's work, rewriting and all around editing.
-- The spare room wanted to convert into a studio; Negotiations failed. So. back to square one!
-- Old HD died. With it have lost all of my work for assignments/art/future edits for current comic.
-- Later the Laptops motherboard Died.
-- Hunting for a new computer A Lenovo Thinkpad X201(t) - *t for tablet.
-- Realizing its about time I upgraded from dual core (which can't handle the new work load) to i5/i7/and up series.
-- I'm working too slowly for my own good.
-- Had to abandoned a 2 year project that never got off the ground.
-- Dead beat relatives that won't pay up for loans given.
-- Too afraid if try and start another run for donations it will become another failure again.
-- Lost many friends on facebook from here.
-- I have been stressing out more before the year is over.
Other than that, have been making really great progress through patients and staying focused even though it can be difficult at times for me to do so. ...I'm back for good this time and will upload some material (all pencil art-work) later on.